Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Weeeeeeeeee!

Here comes another summer season that

I’m too ashamed

Of my body to go swimming in front of people, go to water parks and go to the lake.

Oh….I’ll go to those places, alright.

I just won’t wear just a swimsuit.

Instead, I’ll wear too many layers of clothing in order to hide my

Insecurities.

I’ll suffer through the extra layers (no matter how cute the clothes are)
In the 120* weather.

Ugh.

I hate being fat.

Sometimes I just think that surgery would be the best option.

I’ve got to keep reminding myself that it may be the EASIEST option, but

Definitely not the best option.

Instead, I exercise.

And I dance.

And I watch carefully what I eat.

I watch what I eat more than the 130 lbs. beautiful girl at the table across from me does.
She stays the same size.
I lose a couple pounds.
Then I gain a couple pounds.

It’s a daily struggle.

Frickin health problems.

1 comment:

  1. Ugh, I hate how much you hate this battle. I really hate that it makes you sad and uncomfortable.

    FWIW, I think you are all sorts of gorgeous just the way you are...and with some kick ass fashion sense for which I am truly jealous.

    ReplyDelete