Sunday, June 19, 2011

My Busy Weekend

Abel was gone for the weekend
celebrating Fathers' Day with his
brother, cousins, second cousin and grandpa.

I filled my weekend with
dinner and girls time with....

Spending about 3 1/2 hours at the hospital with
Kristi and Princess G

Grandma, my cousin Allie, her sweet little angel Arden
and my sister in law, Kaylene on Friday.
(I don't have any pictures to share from that night though. :( )....

Studio pictures for our classes on Saturday morning,

Lunch and coffee at The Coffee Shop with Paul and PJ,

A movie, dinner and Fathers' Day shopping with PJ
While Paul went to the hospital to see Princess G,

Funny pictures and laughter with Paul,

A photo shoot at my house for our hip hop group with
Keri Elizabeth Photography
(You MUST check her out. She is pretty awesome.)

AND

Dinner with the madre for Fathers' Day
Dinner included more silly pics and much laughter.

Here are a boat load of pictures to amuse you.
Some are from the actual day,
Others not.

Enjoy!


Princess G

Photobucket

Photobucket

That's a pretty big bear....
Photobucket

Can you imagine what passer-bys were thinking when they saw a
giant bear in place of the paitent?!
Photobucket

Love the look on her face on this one:
Photobucket

My Day(s) with PJ:
Ham
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Paul took him for a haircut
Photobucket

Getting ready to see Kung Fu Panda 2
Photobucket

Dinner at Chick-fil-a
Photobucket

After Paul got home from the hospital,
I hung out for a little bit longer.
Here are some pics for your enojoyment.
(Some from that night, and some from today....that app is addicting.)
Photobucket
Photobucket
My favorite:
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

My sister thought we were drunk.
I have no clue why...

And to proove that I'm not as dysfunctional looking at those pictures show to be...
Photobucket

I woke up to this on Sunday.
(Shhhh! Don't tell Abel the doggie was in the bed!)
Photobucket

Then, Drea, Brooklyn, Puppet and Keri
came over to do a photo shoot for our hip hop class.
This was the only time that everyone said they could make it,
but we still ended up missing out on Katie in the end. :(

I didn't really get any pics from that, but here's proof
the Drea snuck in a DP

Photobucket

Then I went to dinner with mom for
Fathers' Day.

My birth father died when I was 10.
My dad, and one of the most influential people in my life, died when I was 17.
I don't have any children.
So, this is what we do on Fathers' Day.

She won't let me post any of the silly pics we got of each other,
but I LOVE this pic.
Mainly because she wasn't posing for the first time in forever.

She's the kind of person that will have you take 25 pictures
to get one that she is semi-satisfied with.
I think she's beautiful regardless.
Photobucket

So there ya have it.

The longest post that I have ever put on a blog.
Hope I didn't bore you.

No comments:

Post a Comment