Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Gabriella's Heart

My heart is heavy and there really isn’t a whole lot that any one can do about it.

For a whole year, there were no major complications with Gabriella.

Her and her sparkly heart were getting along so well.
They still love each other. I’m sure of it.

I don’t understand why this happens.
Why can’t she get a break?!

I know the day will come (and long for it)
When she performs on stage with her dance studio again
Has her first day in high school
Gets her drivers license
Goes on her first date
Goes to her high school prom
Graduates
Takes off to college
Gets married
Has a family

Knowing all of those things are comforting.
She WILL have those opportunities

I am just so angry that she has to overcome these obstacles
In transit to those events

Yesterday I was just sad
Today I am sad and angry
You would think that, after everything that has happened to her
I would better cope with this
I can’t though
None of it makes sense

Please keep praying for my precious little niece.
Along with my sister, brother in law and
My godson/nephew who is only just under 4
He is having a much harder time this go around

1 comment:

  1. She is such a sweetheart and has been through so much in her little life already...

    Keeping you all in thought and prayer. I'm sorry this is all so hard.

    ReplyDelete