Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Nightmares

I've been having some pretty intense and realistic dreams lately.
They really bog down my spirit.

Sunday night, I dreamt that the building I work in caught on fire.
My manager wasn't in that day,
And the building next door
And all of the houses surrounding the building were burning.
(We don't have houses across the street from my work, but in my dream we did.)

We left one child and one of the workers in the building, unknowingly.
I woke up terrified and full of grief on Monday morning.

I'm sure a lot of it has to do with the fires that overwhelmed Northeastern AZ recentlyBut it was scary nonetheless.

I came in to work today (Wednesday) to no A/C.
It’s only supposed to be 110* today.
No biggie. Ha!

I find out that my manager got a call last night from our fire monitoring service that
An error/alert popped up.
Something was not right.
We have no clue what, but of course
I linked it to the dream I had the other night.
I wonder if one of the AC units caught fire.




I had a dream last week that I got in a really bad car accident.

Just yesterday, as I was driving on the freeway to work,
I started to feel like something was off.
I had chest pains and felt really dizzy
And felt like I was having a heart attack.

I decided to check my blood sugar
(I have had diabetes since I was 10)
While I was driving.
I was 24.
I remember looking up at one point during the driver and
slamming on my brakes.
I almost hit the car in front of me – going full speed.
I honestly think that I blacked out for a moment,
and some kind of divine intervention caught my attention.

I sure hope that none of these nightmares become true reality.

2 comments:

  1. Maybe with all the stuff going on your mind is on overdrive. I sure hope these all just stay as dreams!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Probably. I have a feeling things are going to get better....it's just getting to that point that's difficult. Ugh.

    Thanks for your support. My blog definitely is not the most interesting thing out there. My thoughts are usually sporadic and lame...not NEAR as captivating as your blog is. You have a way with words.

    ReplyDelete