Sunday, May 8, 2011

Asparagus





If there were only one thing that I could eat in this world, it would be asparagus.
This is huge coming from the girl who refused to ever eat any vegetable her entire life.

I, of course love it with butter and garlic salt, so that kind of takes away some of the awesome nutritional value, but oh well.

Have you ever looked up how asparagus is grown?
Go ahead...go do it! Google 'asparagus farm.'

It's kind of creepy.
They look like fingers growing up out of the ground.
Apparently they usually grow on the side of the road or along railroad tracks. (when it isn't planted in a farm or course)
It really disturbed me for a little bit.
I got over it quickly though.

My sister loves asparagus too. Our mom things there is something wrong with us given how much we love and crave asparagus....kind of like how people with low iron crave ice.
I showed sis a picture of an asparagus farm, and she had the same reaction.
Pretty comical.
I'm sure she will make fun of me for this post. ;)




I think we should dress like this for Halloween.










Why am I talking about asparagus?
I really have no clue.
I guess I'm just bored.

2 comments:

  1. LOL. You are a nut. (-; I like the stuff so I will probably not look up asparagus farm.

    ReplyDelete